Ukrainian students studying management, business and economics can immediately apply for admission to four Prague universities as free movers. Prague Universities are offering slots from 20 to 35 students, e.g. about 100 students of economics, business and management programs will benefit from this joint initiative. If admitted, students will get a scholarship to cover living costs and will be accommodated in dormitories if needed.
List of universities offering special programmes for refugees:
- ČVUT (Czech Technical University), Masaryk Institute of Advanced Studies (MIAS)
- ČZU (Czech University of Life Sciences Prague), Faculty of Economics and Management
- VŠE (Prague University of Economics and Business), faculties in Prague and Jindřichův Hradec
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org !ALL VŠE CAPACITY IS ALREADY FILLED!
- VŠCHT (University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague), School of Business.
- Contact: email@example.com
- Charles University is offering Czech languages courses to prepare Ukrainian students for future studies in Czech language
- More information: https://ujop.cuni.cz/en/
- UMPRUM (Academy of Arts, Architecture and Design in Prague)
- More information: https://www.umprum.cz/web/en/umprum/akademia-mistectva-12475
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org