The main long-term research interest of the Biogas Research Team is to reveal current state, bottlenecks and perspectives of biogas plants in developing countries. The main objective of currently solved research is to determine the real impact of small biogas plants in developing countries on environment and to climate change and to contribute crucially to the current global debate on small biogas plants in developing countries.
Ing. Hynek Roubík, Ph.D.
- Do small-scale biogas plants use their emission reduction potential?
- Case study in central Vietnam
- Provision of technical assistance to IMAO electric, s.r.o. in relation to the installation of biomass power plants in the Thua Thien-Hue province, Vietnam
- Renewable energy for rural areas of the Thua Thien Hue province
- Support of science and research capacities of teachers and students of Agricultural University Hue, Vietnam