The research activity is focused on the links between physiological and behavioural patterns in wild and domestic species, with special interest on mammals.
doc. Francisco Ceacero Herrador, Ph.D.
- Common Eland Farm in the Czech Republic;
- Farming of Guanacos in the Czech Republic;
- Feeding ecology, diet selection, digestive efficiency, and role of mineral and amino acids;
- Growth of secondary sexual traits like horns or antlers;
- Reproductive behaviour, milk production and composition, and suckling behaviour;
- Social structures, animal communication, and physiological effects of animal welfare and husbandry practices;
- Non-invasive monitoring of reproductive cycle and pregnancy in exotic mammals