The aim of the doctoral study program Bioengineering is to educate graduates for independent scientific and research work in the biomedical sciences and related fields of electronics and informatics. The program provides multidisciplinary education connecting technical, medical and biological sciences for the purpose of extending scientific knowledge and developing new diagnostic and therapeutic methods and techniques. Students also acquire the necessary methodological skills, such as the ability to think creatively, independently search for relevant information and publish their results in scientific as well as non-technical environments and communities.
Graduates of the doctoral study program Bioengineering are able to carry out scientific work in the field of electronic devices and software for research, diagnostics and therapy in biology and medicine, independently as well as a part of a team. Moreover, graduates are able to present the results of their work to the wider professional public in the form of scientific articles and presentations.
Among the knowledge and skills that our graduates will acquire are:
- mastering the methods of scientific work, including the formulation of hypotheses, the design and implementation of experiments, statistical evaluation of results and visualization,
- ability to conduct scientific research at the highest level and develop the current state of knowledge,
- ability to independently solve complex professional problems with emphasis on the complexity and theoretical justification of the solution,
- ability to publish in highest-ranked scientific journals and on world scientific forums and conferences,
- ability to independently acquire new knowledge,
- pedagogical skills,
- ability to work in a multidisciplinary team including engineers, physicists, mathematicians, architects and doctors.
|Applications start||4th August 2022|
|Applications end||6th November 2022|
|Start of study:||25th September 2023|
Temporarily go to http://www.studyatctu.com/how-to-apply-private
If you have any additional questions, need help and assistance or require further clarification, please, do not hesitate to contact our colleagues:
- Study Office: email@example.com (admission requirements, deadlines, application and enrolment for Bachelor and Master degree program applicants),
- Office for Science and Research: firstname.lastname@example.org (admission requirements, deadlines, application and enrolment for Ph.D. program applicants),
- International Office: email@example.com (assistance with the Czech visa application, Student Mode Program, question about the community of international students, life in the Czech Republic and integration).
For more information feel free to visit the website of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering.