When it comes to studying abroad while not being on Erasmus or another exchange programme, the tuition is always a heavy burden. There is, however, one way around it – if you choose not to study in English, but instead, you gather all your language capabilities and choose to study in Czech. This is the moment when the preparatory courses come in handy…
While the preparatory course will (apart from lessons in Czech) include subjects aimed to increase your chance of passing the admission exam, we recommend you take your language course at the university where you plan to study. First, it might provide you with an edge when taking the entrance exam, and second, the vocabulary will be much more specific for your respective field of study.
Preparatory courses to choose from
- Preparatory courses at the Institute for Language and Preparatory Studies
- Pre-medical course of the Third Faculty of Medicine
- Preparatory courses for study at Prague University of Economics and Business
- Preparatory courses at MIAS School of Business, Czech Technical University in Prague
- Preparatory courses at the Faculty of Economics and Management, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague
Language courses to choose from
- Czech language courses at Prague University of Economics and Business.
- Intensive Czech language courses at the Institute for Language and Preparatory Studies, Charles University.
- Czech Language Courses for foreigners at the Czech University of Life Sciences Prague.
- Czech language courses at the Institute of Czech Studies, Faculty of Arts, Charles University.