- explain the theory and principles of macroeconomic and microeconomic concepts in the context of the world economy, economic integration and economic geography;
- characterize the economic, political and institutional structure of the world economy and the various forms of international economic cooperation, the determinants of international migration flows;
- evaluate influence of economic and political processes in the international environment on national economies, institutions and corporations;
- recognize the impact of global and regional economic events, as well as to estimate the effect of regulatory and other measures at the national level and the level of international organizations on the real economic processes;
- formulate, utilize and evaluate the economic, monetary and fiscal policies in an international environment;
- prepare and apply standard econometric methods and models in research and conceptual work;
- negotiate and enforce independent decisions within multicultural teams and work independently in an international environment;
- persuasively present, substantiate and argue work results in front of multicultural environment.
More information at: http://egei.vse.cz/english/
The aim of a master's degree in Economics of Globalisation and European Integration is to prepare highly qualified people for their professional careers. Students gain theoretical knowledge at an advanced level in the field of macroeconomics, microeconomics and econometrics applications, globalization, international trade and European integration. The goal of the program is to provide information on the status and importance of the EU in the global economy and international trade, provide new knowledge of international finance and the current EU economic policies.
MA EGEI program is designed for talented students who have completed undergraduate study program in the field of economic or socio-economic sciences with excellent knowledge of the English language, with a long interest in the global economy and the integration processes, with the ability to understand economic processes in these contexts and the ability to use mathematics in economics.
|Applications start||1st December 2017|
|Applications end||30th April 2018|
|Start of study:||25th September 2018|
Applicants required to take a written test, checking the acquaintance with economics, international trade and the economic integration, which is used for decisions about acceptance.