Graduates of the program:
- know how to suggests and use advanced legal-research methods and procedures to enable broadening of knowledge in the field of international economic law,
- know to compare systematically and comprehensively the contemporary theory of international economic law,
- compare systematically and comprehensively the processes and methods of qualitative and quantitative research,
- identify possibilities of realization and financing of research,
- are able to propose and implement independently a basic quantitative and qualitative research,
- are able to publish in representative journals at home and abroad.
More information at: https://ozs.vse.cz/english/vse-degree-programmes/phd/
This field of doctoral study gives extended knowledge in law disciplines closely related to the issues of international and national business relations. Therefore the key subjects of this field are Business law, Law of business companies, Community law, International and comparative business law, Securities and Stock-exchange law.
Applicants for this field of study may be not only lawyers but also graduates from universities with economic or social science orientation, if they meet conditions of entrance procedure, i.e. the extent of law education at the level of the main specialisation at VŠE "Commercial law".
Their later career will develop primarily in scientific and research field, then in international, political and business relations, in foreign firms and also in public administration or the EU bodies.
Main stress is put on working out a doctoral thesis, which should reflect specialization of a doctoral student (commercial or financial sphere), on its independence and quality (individual study, professional practice, orientation in foreign sources), and on successful defense of suggested views and conclusions.
|Applications start||1st April 2018|
|Applications end||15th May 2018|
|Start of study:||25th September 2018|