Graduates of the program:
- know to compare systematically and comprehensively contemporary theories and concepts of international relations,
- know to compare systematically and comprehensively contemporary theories of international relations,
- compare systematically and comprehensively the processes and methods of a qualitative and quantitative research,
- identify possibilities of realization and financing of research,
- are able to propose and implement independently a basic quantitative and qualitative research,
- are able to publish in representative journals at home and abroad.
More information at: https://ozs.vse.cz/english/vse-degree-programmes/phd/
Doctoral study field of International political relations offers extended knowledge in the field of international relations. Study is conceived as multidisciplinary, is based on knowledge of world economy, international law and other important aspects of international reality – security, ecology, culture. Fundamental stress is put on the study of theory and topical issues of international relations, interdisciplinary analyses of global processes.
Applicants for this field of study may be graduates from universities with both economic and social science orientation, if they meet the requirements of entrance procedure (required knowledge is at the level of the main specialisation at VSE „International Politics and Diplomacy“).
|Applications start||1st April 2018|
|Applications end||15th May 2018|
|Start of study:||25th September 2018|