- can explain the theory and principles of international economic, legal, and political relations, including institutional order of the world economy, and various forms of international economic cooperation;
- can describe specifics of individual business functions and processes in the international environment, classify international business strategies, methods and tools of international marketing and financial management;
- understands international nature of managerial processes and their spefics;
- recognizes impacts of global and regional economic events, estimates impacts of national states‘ and international organizations‘ regulatory and other legislative measures on real economic processes in the company;
- can identify specifics of the business environment in Central Europe and countries of the region;
- formulate and evaluate marketing and financial strategies in the international environment and specifically for markets of Central Europe;
- analyze international markets and specifically markets of Central Europe with regard to opportunities and risks;
- independently conduct and evaluate results of primary and secondary research, based on both quantitative and qualitative methods;
- negotiate, take the lead, and make independent decisions in multicultural teams, and work in the international environment.
More information at: http://ib.vse.cz/
The aim of the follow-up master’s program in International Business – Central European Business Realities is to equip its graduates with comprehensive knowledge and premises for the field of international business, with capability for strategic decision-making in international companie in the areas of marketing, management, finances, and with an ability to apply theoretical knowledge in practice. Specifics of the program is a high specialization in the economic and business environments of Central Europe and in processing business strategies targeted to this region. Core values of the program are: respect to multicultural aspect of international environment, multinaltional mix of the class, interdisciplinary continuation of previous education, team and individual work, ability for strategic decision-making in the broad context of sustainable development, and ethical and social responsibilty of entrepreneurship.
The program is suited for international and Czech students with advanced knowledge of English, regardless of their previous bachelor’s studies specialiazation, with longstanding interest in the world economy, who are able to understand economic processes in a broad international and political contexts, prefer international nature of a study environment and a workplace, and are able to work effectively on group projects in international teams.
|Applications start||1st December 2017|
|Applications end||30th April 2018|
|Start of study:||25th September 2018|
Conditions for admittance: graduation from bachelor studies (at least), English knowledge certificate TOEFL ( minimum points of the test in these versions: PBT: 567 , CBT: 227 , IBT: 87 ), IELTS result 5,5 – 6,5, Cambridge ESOL FCE or the equivalent of another internationally accepted English certificate corresponding to the “B2″ level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages or native speaker or previous study in English, two recommendation letters, CV, a motivation letter and entrance exam of an essay in English on a given economic topic - 2200 words.