- grasp the principles of the world economy, international trade, finance and investment and behaviour of economic actors (consumers, entrepreneurs, governments), understands the causes of market failure and its possible solutions;
- use mathematical tools, basic probability theory and descriptive statistics, and information technologies;
- understand issues of business and labour law;
- understand the nature of international business operations, specifics of negotiations with international partners, while respecting social and cultural differences;
- know basic methods and techniques of retailing, including flow-of-goods management, and methods of territorial analysis.
More information at: http://ibb.vse.cz/
The aim of the program Bachelor of International Business is to educate economists and equip them with a standard framework of knowledge in economics, business administration, law, statistics and mathematics, with advanced international languages skills, and with a specialization in international business within the context of a changing global environment.
Core values of the program are: respect of the ethical dimension of international entrepreneurship, preparedness to work in a multicultural environment in different languages, and ability to swiftly adapt to the changing environment of the world economy.
The program is suitable for linguistically talented students who want to work in a multicultural environment and are interested in international entrepreneurship in broad international business, economic, social, legal, and political relations contexts.
|Applications start||1st December 2017|
|Applications end||30th April 2018|
|Start of study:||25th September 2018|
Applicants are required to supply a short motivation letter and an essay on a selected economic topic, which are used for decisions about acceptance. Skype or phone interview in English is conducted with the applicants, who pass the written part of the exam.