- describe the principles of linear algebra, differential and integral calculus, and controls the basic procedures for solving differential equations and linear optimization;
- explain basic mathematical and statistical and probabilistic approaches to the analysis of economic data;
- characterize the structural elements of market economy and their interaction;
- describe the essence of the existence of organizational units and identify the basic processes that run through them (organizing, managing, financing, governing), including the associated cultural or social context;
- define all relevant environmental elements of the organization, their dynamics and influence on strategy and management of the organization;
- describe the basic frameworks, theories, models and methods for managing organizations in all phases of their life cycle;
- identify the basic principles of creating, maintaining and developing sustainable relationships with all stakeholders (stakeholders);
- independently search, sort and interpret economic data;
- perform basic mathematical and statistical analysis of economic data;
- evaluate strategic, marketing, financial and personal business plans according to pre-established criteria.
More information at: https://bba.vse.cz/
The aim of the bachelor degree in Corporate Finance and Management is to educate analytically and socially responsible minded professionals with a broad economic overview with a focus on corporate management.
The study field is suitable for students with analytical thinking who are interested in the business environment, particularly for those with an emphasis on management and building companies of all sizes and legal forms of ownership, industry and business sectors.
|Applications start||1st December 2017|
|Applications end||30th April 2018|
|Start of study:||25th September 2018|
Applicants required to take an entrance exam testing their knowledge of mathematics and of English language, which is used for decisions about acceptance.