Graduates are able to:
- work with data, independently search, sort and interpret economic data;
- develop econometric and operational research models;
- conduct independent research and to come up with innovative solutions;
- evaluate strategic, marketing, and financial business plans;
- use verbal and written communication skills to present models, results and solutions;
- mentor junior staff members.
More information at: https://ozs.vse.cz/english/vse-degree-programmes/phd/
The aim of the doctoral studies in Econometrics and Operational Research is to prepare highly educated, quantitatively oriented professionals. The study program offers a broad theoretical knowledge and practical experience with methods of quantitative economic analysis.
|Applications start||1st April 2018|
|Applications end||15th May 2018|
|Start of study:||25th September 2018|