Please note that admission requirements and deadlines vary at each university and faculty. For more detailed information about requirements, study fees and application deadlines – see the Study Programmes.
Common requirements for all applications
- Completed application form.
- Interview – this might be done through telephone/online/in person (varies at each university).
- Admission exam.
- Certificate of your previous studies/education.
- Recognition of your previous education (recognition of secondary education can be left until after you have been provisionally accepted) – for details, see here.
- Application fee according to the selected study programme.
Other possible requirements
- Certificate of English language proficiency (at B2 level or higher), CV, portfolio, motivation letter.