When we say coffee, would you think that the Czech Republic is becoming a café superpower along the lines of London, Berlin nor New York? Maybe there five reasons will convince you!
- First of all there are plenty of high-quality Czech roasters, we like to keep up with the current trends and a unique coffee culture concept.
- Also the competition and popularity of cafés with the locals has kept prices at a reasonable level.
- Prague’s long history gives every café a unique context and the variety of styles and the individuality of the various neighbourhoods are what makes Prague special.
- Czech sweets are delicious and pair very well with coffee. Cakes, pies, cream puffs – you have to try them all!
- Most Prague cafés offer a relaxed atmosphere so that you can sit and chat over a cup of coffee.
Doesn’t that sound nice? Stay tuned for recommendations for the best Cafés in Prague! Coming soon 🙂