Common requirements for all applications are:
- Fully completed application form
- Application fee according to the selected study programme
- interview (online/telephone/in person)/ admission exam
- Certificate of previous studies/education
- Recognition of your previous education (recognition of secondary education can be left until after you have been provisionally accepted)
Other possible requirements:
Certificate of English language proficiency (at B2 level or higher), CV, portfolio, motivation letter.
Please note that requirements and deadlines can vary at each university and faculty.
Check details on the study programme page.